I’m running for a position on the CUPE 3903 Unit 2 bargaining team. I hope you’ll consider voting for me.
To obtain a stronger Unit 2 collective agreement, we need to:
- involve as many Unit 2 members as possible in developing our bargaining proposals,
- ensure our diverse Unit 2 membership is reflected in our bargaining priorities,
- engage in open and transparent bargaining, and
- ensure that our Unit 2 bargaining team is accountable to Unit 2 members.
We’re stronger when we explicitly address our diversity. We need to expand and strengthen the equity provisions in our collective agreement and we need to bargain for a better collective agreement for all Unit 2 members:
- Unit 2 TAs, Writing Instructors and Course Directors,
- low, mid and high seniority members,
- members from both campuses (and looking toward a third campus in Markham), and
- members from all Departments and Faculties.
Voting will begin on Wednesday February 8 at our General Membership Meeting (GMM) and continue February 9-10 and 13-15 at Keele and Glendon campuses.
For questions or comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org.